Artful Connections – For Those Living with Alzheimer’s Disease and Their Caregivers
Artful Connections is an open house is designed for people with Alzheimer’s Disease and other forms of dementia, along with their families, caregivers, friends and anyone interested in learning and relaxing in a peaceful setting.
- Tour the museum at your own pace with trained museum guides and volunteers in every room to answer questions and provide assistance.
- Connect with others while reflecting on art.
- Gather in the Makeshift Theater, before or after your tour, for conversation, snacks and beverages.
- Enjoy an educator-led painting project at 2 pm.
- Help yourself to other crafts and games, always available in the Museum’s Education Station.
- For more information, please contact Kate Ebner at 860.677.4787 ext. 142 or email [email protected]
Free with Museum Admission or membership.
Admission to the house: $15 adults; $12 seniors and students; $8 for children 6 to 12; free for members and children under 6.