Add to Calendar
Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Hill-Stead
Visit Hill-Stead Museum before a Valentine’s Day dinner with your special someone!
- Enjoy a Valentine’s Day toast with sparkling wine in the carriage porch.
- Stroll through the house at your leisure to discover Hill-Stead love stories from the past.
- Visit Hearts & Flowers, antique Valentine cards and postcards from 1900 to 1916, on display in the Orientation Gallery from January 31 to March 5.
Please note: Tickets are required for all visitors.
- Museum Members are free; $15 for non-members.
- Not a member yet? Become a member today and deduct the ticket price from your membership.For more information, or to purchase a membership and tickets, click on the TICKETS.
- For more information about the benefits of membership, see Join or Renew your Membership.